Telephone: 01248 430132
Anglesey, Ideal for cycling10.04.2014
I took this picture just a couple of weeks ago – I had a mile of beach, views across the sea to the Lleyn Peninsula and bright blue sky all to myself. Perfect!
The great thing about Anglesey is that it is never hard tofind a quiet spot to yourself, and even easier if you are out and about on twowheels.
Need more inspiration before digging out your bike helmet?
- Anglesey has six recognised circular cycleroutes taking you past smuggler's coves, cliffs, lighthouses, ancient churches, Stone Age burial chambers and quiet beaches. The newest route, Lôn Las Cefni has a dedicated cycle path which takes in Newborough Forest and Cefni Reservoir.
– If you are in for the long-haul, NationalCycle Route no. 8 passes right by the end of our drive!
- Fortunately (for me at least!), unlike neighbouring Snowdonia, challenging inclines are few and far between.
- If you don't want the bother of bringing your own bikes, there are a number of bike hire shops throughout the area. Velovert will even deliver bikes to The Outbuildings ready for your arrival – completely hassle free.
- If you are bringing your own bikes, you arewelcome to make use of our secure storage.
- Heading out for the day? Francois or Charlie can pack a deliciouspacked-lunch for your travels....with a restorative afternoon tea waiting for your return!