Telephone: 01248 430132
The User undertakes:-
1. Not to use the WIFI for any unlawful, inappropriate or immoral purpose;
2. That it shall not make any use of the WIFI such that the whole or part of the WIFI is interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient, or the effectiveness or functionality of the WIFI is in any way impaired;
3. Not to use the WIFI for the transmission or posting of any computer viruses or any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene or menacing character or in such a way as to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
4. Not to use the WIFI in a manner which constitutes a violation or infringement of the rights of any person, firm or company (including rights of copyright or confidentiality);
5. That it shall not use the WIFI to transmit any material for the purposes of publicity, promotion and/or advertising without the prior written consent of The Outbuildings unless such transmission has been specifically requested by another User of the WIFI;
6. That in the event that it has any right, claim or action against any other user arising out of the use of the WIFI then it shall pursue such right, claim or action independently of, and without recourse to, The Outbuildings; and
7. That The Outbuildings may block access to certain websites by you on the WIFI, including for example certain high bandwidth websites, in order to share bandwidth more amongst its User group.
The User will indemnify and defend The Outbuildings against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any Use of the WIFI by the User. The User acknowledges that The Outbuildings has no control over the nature or content of information or programs transmitted or received by the User using the WIFI and that The Outbuildings does not examine in any way the use to which the User puts the WIFI. The User agrees to fully indemnify The Outbuildings against any claims or legal proceedings arising in connection with User's use of the WIFI which are brought or threatened against The Outbuildings by any other person.