The Outbuildings is the perfect venue for a luxurious hen weekend or getaway with the girls.
If sumptuous surroundings, great food, pampering, spectacular scenery and outdoor activities are on your agenda, then this luxury retreat on Anglesey has it all.
Hen Weekends & Girly Getaways
Tucked away in rolling countryside on Anglesey’s south west corner, The Outbuildings can sleep up to 10 guests. Four luxurious en-suite bedrooms and one bespoke shepherd’s hut, your own private chef, fantastic activities and beaches on your doorstep and all within easy reach of Liverpool, Chester, Manchester and London (just over 3 hours away by train).
We pride ourselves on flexibility and providing guests with what they want, but here’s a sample package to whet your appetite.
2 Nights in our Four Luxury Bedrooms & bespoke Shepherd’s Hut
Maximum number of guests: 10
- Accommodation based on two people sharing a twin or double bedroom
- Breakfast each morning round the farmhouse table
- A champagne breakfast on the morning of your choice
- Afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco
- Four course dinner on one evening
Cost per person: £190
- Our BBQ hut. Have dinner cooked for you, before huddling round the fire with drinks and dessert, swapping stories under the stars.
- Activity planning service – let us know what you would like to do and we can help arrange it. From guided coastal walks, paddleboarding round Llanddwyn Island and powerboat rides along the Menai Straits to wild swimming or sea kayaking.
- Collection from our nearest mainline train station – Bangor.
For further details or to discuss your forthcoming weekend, please e-mail or telephone Millie on 01248 430132.